Friday, December 6, 2013
AUGUSTA -- Several people were sentenced this week in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court:
* John F. Gilboy, 38, of Augusta, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Aug. 5 in Augusta; 60-day jail sentence.
* Anthony T. MacMaster, 31, of Gardiner, domestic violence assault April 9 in Gardiner; 180-day jail sentence, all suspended, two years' probation.
* Stephen Morse, 46, of Farmingdale, domestic violence assault June 27 in Augusta; three-year jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years' probation, up to $200 restitution.
* Joshua R. Theriault-Patten, 26, of Bremen, burglary, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and theft by deception July 29 in Augusta; 12-month jail sentence concurrent to an 18-month probation revocation; $1,465 restitution.
* George West, 29, of West Gardiner, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Feb. 15 in Augusta; $500 fine.