Friday, April 18, 2014
Kennebec Journal Staff
AUGUSTA -- Several people were sentenced recently in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court:
* Jeffrey Eaton Jr., 24, of Fairfield, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Feb. 12, 2010, in Winslow; six-month jail sentence, $1,000 restitution.
* Dylan R. Grivois, 20, of Augusta, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs Nov. 11, 2010 in Winslow, and refusing to submit to arrest or detention May 1, 2010, in Waterville; five-year jail sentence, all but four months suspended, two years' probation, $400 fine.
* John W. Grotton, 24, of Augusta, unlawful possession of scheduled drug Oct. 19, 2010, in Augusta; nine-month jail sentence.
* Amber L. Malloch, 21, of Winthrop, theft by deception April 7, 2008; $750 fine.
* John Scott Mower, 30, of Readfield, domestic violence assault Aug. 26, 2010, in Augusta.
* Benjamin Nadeau, 22, of Bath, assault Nov. 9, 2010, in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all suspended, $600 restitution.
* Shawn M. Peaslee, 21, of Augusta, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, criminal forfeiture of $2,000, all Aug. 20, 2010, in Augusta; six-year jail sentence with all but 11 months suspended, three years' probation, $800 fine.
* Samantha L. Roberts, 18 of Gardiner, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Aug. 2, 2010, in Randolph; 364-day jail sentence, all but 30 days suspended, $2,120 restitution.
* Richard Alvah Rytky, 47, of Albion, unlawful furnishing of cocaine Oct. 18, 2010 in Albion; eight-month jail sentence concurrent to another sentence, $400 fine.