Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Kennebec Journal Staff
AUGUSTA -- A number of local people were sentenced Tuesday and Wednesday in hearings held in Kennebec County Superior Court:
* Alan Bolduc, 53, of Oakland, cultivating marijuana Sept. 3 in Oakland, $1,200 fine.
* Toby L. Cress, 39, of Oakland, illegal possession of firearm or crossbow Jun 11 in Oakland, 10-day jail sentence.
* Vincent J. Cueto, 43, of Augusta, two counts of domestic violence assault, one Sept. one and one Oct. 7, both in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all but six months suspended, two years' probation.
* Meghan R. Farrington, 21, of Augusta, criminal trespass Aug. 25, 2009, in Augusta, $1,000 fine all suspended.
* Mark T. Frost, 33, of Clinton, operating after habitual offender revocation July 22 in Clinton, 90-day jail sentence, $1,000 fine.
* Tiffiny M. Kilton, 24, of Lewiston, assault Aug. 25, 2009, in Augusta, 364-day jail sentence, all but 90 days suspended, one year administrative release, $300 fine.
* Jess A. Legendre, 24, of Mount Vernon, unlawful furnishing of marijuana Oct. 14 in Sidney; 364-day jail sentence, all but 21 days suspended, one year administrative release, $400 fine.
* Garrett W. Levy, 33, of Monmouth, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer July 1 in Hallowell; 60-day jail sentence, $280 restitution.
* Zachary R. Magee, 19, of Augusta, criminal threatening and criminal mischief Oct. 27 in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all but 45 days suspended, one year probation.
* Levi F. Mason, 32, of Albion, operating under the influence July 25 in China; two-year jail sentence, all but 30 days suspended (to be served in the alternative sentencing program), two years' probation, $1,100 fine, six-year license and registration suspension.
* Jason Martin, 37, of Waterville, criminal trespass and assault Sept. 28 in Winslow; $500 fine.
* Christopher J. May, 23, of Hinckley, two counts of forgery Nov. 17, 2009, in Madison and failure to appear in court Aug. 4 in Skowhegan; six-month jail sentence concurrent with a six-month probation revocation.
* Matthew R. Robbins, 21, of Gardiner, criminal threatening April 10 in Gardiner, 180-day suspended jail sentence, one-year administrative release.