Friday, December 13, 2013
By Betty Adams email@example.com
Several people were sentenced Tuesday in separate hearings in Kennebec County Superior Court:
* Edward T.S. Bishop, 35, of Oakland, operating while license suspended or revoked, violating condition of release, failing to notify of motor vehicle accident and operating under the influence, all March 24 in Waterville; three-year jail sentence, all but 30 days suspended, two years' probation, $1,350 in fines, six-year license and registration suspension.
* George P. Chesley 44, of Oakland, aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, violating condition of release and allowing minor to possess or consume liquor Feb. 4 to April 22, 2011, all in Oakland; five-year prison sentence, all but 364 days suspended, three years' probation, $280 restitution.
* Jessica Donovan, 28, of Oakland, operating after habitual-offender revocation May 7 in Litchfield; 90-day jail sentence, $750 fine.
* John R. Henderson IV, 29, of Augusta, operating after habitual-offender revocation May 8 in Augusta; 30-day jail sentence, $500 fine.
* Jodi Lynn James, 36, of Hallowell, operating while license suspended or revoked March 6, 2012, in Oakland; $250 fine.
* Jonathan M. Kelley-Emery, 20, of Farmingdale; burglary and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer June 5 in Farmingdale; three-year jail sentence, all but 90 days suspended, two years' probation, $80 restitution.
* Robert Lowry, 33, of Augusta, unlawful trafficking in cocaine base June 5 in Augusta; forfeiture of $1,366 cash, two-year prison sentence, $400 fine.
* Kathleen Ruff, 54, of Benton, theft, violating condition of release and criminal trespass April 14 in Gardiner; 60-day jail sentence with all but four days suspended (to be served in alternative sentencing program), $700 fine.
* Jordan Spencer Smith, 27, of Randolph, criminal invasion of privacy March 5, 2011, in Randolph, 60-day jail sentence, all suspended, one-year administrative release.
Betty Adams -- 621-5631