Friday, May 24, 2013
• KVCAP, for LIHEAP fuel assistance: 1-800-542-8227 or 859-1500
• “Joe for Oil” Citizens Energy program: 1-877-563-4645
• 211: Call 211 or go to www.211maine.org for information on heating assistance
• To donate to the Keep ME Warm Fund: www.keepmewarm.org or www.mainecommunityaction.org, or contributions can be mailed to: Keep ME Warm Fund, C/O United Way of Greater Portland, P.O. Box 15200, Portland, ME.
• Keep Winthrop Warm sixth annual Chili, Chowder, Soup Throw-down and raffle, to benefit community heating assistance for Winthrop residents, 4:30-6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, ,Winthrop High School cafeteria.
• Spaghetti dinner to benefit Vassalboro Emergency Fuel Fund, 4:30-6 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23, KEdwards 2/15/13 cq yup, same day and time as Winthrop’s United Methodist Church, Route 32 between east and north Vassalboro.