Thursday, December 12, 2013
AUGUSTA — A number of people were sentenced Monday and Tuesday in Kennebec County Superior Court:
A charge of furnishing liquor to a minor from June 25, 2011, in Winslow, was dismissed against Benjamin Samuel Yeaton, 23, of Portland, after he successfully completed a deferred disposition.
• Christopher D. Bizier, 32, of Vassalboro, operating under the influence Dec. 18, 2011, in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence with all but 45 days suspended, one year of probation, $700 fine, three-year license and registration suspension.
• Christopher L. Chubbuck, 27, of Oakland, aggravated assault June 12 in Waterville, two counts of burglary, three counts of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, burglary of a motor vehicle, all between Sept. 26, 2011, and Feb. 17, 2012, in Oakland; one-year jail sentence, $300 fine, $3,659 restitution.
• Darrick J. Delile, 32, operating while license suspended or revoked May 6 in Waterville; 10-day jail sentence, $600 fine, one-year license suspension.
• Roberto Figueroa, 55, of Augusta, domestic-violence assault and criminal mischief Aug. 6 in Waterville, four-year prison sentence with all but four months suspended, four years of probation, $600 restitution.
• Christopher Roland Fox, 33, of Vassalboro, domestic-violence assault Oct. 6 in Winslow; 364-day jail sentence with all but 21 days suspended, one year of probation.
• Emily A. Hinkley, 21, of Augusta, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer Nov. 21 in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, all suspended, one-year probation, $500 restitution.
• Christopher J. Kjersgard, 24, of Oakland, domestic-violence assault Oct. 13 and criminal trespass Aug. 29, both in Augusta; 364-day jail sentence, with all but 10 days suspended, two years of probation, $140 restitution.
• Kevin Knights, 19, of Albion, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer June 29 in Albion; 10-day jail sentence.
• Martha E. Marble, 29, of Waterville, unlawful furnishing of scheduled drugs May 25 in Waterville; four-year prison sentence with all but 60 days suspended, two years of probation.
• Daniel A. Mullens, 40, of Chelsea, domestic-violence assault Oct. 18 in Gardiner; nine-month and one-day jail sentence.
• Cory L. Poulin, 34, of Augusta, violating protective order June 29, 2011, in Augusta; $500 fine.
• Angie M. Soucy, 34 of Belgrade, three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument, one count each of reckless conduct with a dangerous weapon and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, bodily injury, and violating conditions of release between Nov. 26, 2008, and May 22, 2012, in Kennebec, Somerset and Waldo counties; 18-month jail sentence concurrent to a probation revocation from Somerset County; $1,436 restitution.
• Amanda C. Tompkins, 20, of Gardiner, theft of lost, mislaid or misdelivered property Jan. 4 in Gardiner; 30-day jail sentence, $1,016 restitution.
• Gardiner S. Stover, 52, of Augusta, operating under the influence June 8 in Augusta; two-day jail sentence, $500 fine, 90-day license suspension.